NATO of WISCONSIN & UPPER MICHIGAN
W168 N8936 Appleton Ave.
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
The National Association of Theatre Owners of Wisconsin & Upper Michigan is a not-for-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Its purposes and objectives are:
1) To maintain a regional trade association of motion picture theatre exhibitors consisting of owners, operators & executives;
2) To forward and promote general welfare and prosperity of motion picture exhibitors within the State of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan;
3) to gather, receive and disseminate such information as may seem helpful to the members and associated organizations, to interchange ideas in rendering mutual assistance and to provide helpful vocational advice and guidance;
4) to do any and all of the usual functions of a trade association of theatre owners/exhibitors in strict conformance with the applicable provisions of federal and state antitrust laws and the Internal Revenue Code; and
5) to act as a philanthropic organization within the State of Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula to better the lives of its residents.